This page contains links to Tapestry, the pre-school’s policies and Ofsted report as well as other documents and websites for information that may be useful for parents.
by clicking on the following link: https://tapestryjournal.com/login
Pre-school Policies and procedures
The link below will take you to the webpage where you can access the pre-school’s policies and procedures.
Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills)
A copy of the pre-school’s most recent Ofsted report (June 2016) can be found through the following link:
Parent survey January 2018:
The links below will take you to other useful websites.
- Hampshire Services for Young Children provides information on every aspect of children’s services in your area, including school admissions and finding a childminder or other nursery places.
- 2 Year Old Offer for Free Early Years Education – further information may be found on www.hants.gov.uk/eye or on 0845 6035620
- Early Years Outcomes September 2013
- Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage (2017)
- Foundation Years is a one stop shop for resources, information and the latest news on the foundation years. It brings together information from many sources that will help you to support children to develop and flourish.
- Infant and Toddler Forum provides reliable, evidence-based information and practical tools to support you in making the right choices when feeding toddlers.
- Words for Life gives you ideas for activities to do with your child, with details about what they are expected to do at various ages.
- Early Years Careers provides a wealth of current information relating to early years education
- Micheldever Primary School is the website of our local primary school, with which the preschool has forged a close working relationship.
- Micheldever Village website
- East Stratton Village Hall, which as well as housing the pre-school, is available for hire by local clubs and organisations and for private or business functions.
- Public Health England – Guidance on infection control in schools and other childcare settings