To apply for a place at the Pre-school, please complete the following form: 4-1a-application-form-281116
and either email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or post it to:Micheldever and Stratton Pre-school, East Stratton Village Hall, Church Bank, East Stratton, Winchester, SO21 3DT
Further details about joining the preschool and your child’s first few weeks with us are on our “Joining Us” page.
If you have any questions, please contact Heather on email@example.com or 07934 981271
- We will do our best to meet your requirements but unfortunately we cannot guarantee that your child will be given a place or that your preferred days will be available.
- If you apply for a place to join the pre-school, you are also committing to let the pre-school know as soon as possible if your child no longer needs this place.
- Your child must be at least 2 years old before they can attend the pre-school.
- When applying for a place at the pre-school, we will ask you for a registration fee of £50. This will be taken off the first invoice you receive once your child starts with us. In the event that your child does not start at the pre-school, this fee is not refundable.
- When applying for a place at the pre-school, we will ask to see some form of identification for your child. This will usually be their birth certificate or passport and we will make a note of the document’s number.